Correction in Form B

NADRA facilitates to register the birth of child. It is the fundamental right of a child to get registration certificate from the place of origin. NADRA issues the Form-B, which is the documented proof of child birth. The issuance of Form B requires the parents of the child are holder of National Identity Card.

NADRA is the authority that issues Form-B to Pakistani nationals. If there is any mistake in Form-B by NADRA while entering your name, your fathers name or your date of birth, its your fundamental right to correct that mistake to save yourself from any difficulty in future.

To correct the mistake in your Form-B you have to file a proper suit for correction and declaration under section 42 of Specific Relief Act, 1877 in the concerned Civil Court.

While filing suit to correct date of birth in NADRA Form-B you must have following documents in your possession.

  1. The plaint contains complete description and details of plaintiff; i.e. name, fathers name, date of birth in Birth Certificate issued by Union Council as well as in educational certificates, place of birth, etc.
  2. Fathers CNIC
  3. Mothers CNIC
  4. Birth Certificate issued by Union Council
  5. Two independent witnesses

After the submission of case in civil court, the court issues notices to NADRA to appear and submit the written statement. After that, the evidence of plaintiff as well as the documents in favor of plaintiff are submitted before the Court. Thereupon, the court pronounces Judgment and gives direction to NADRA to make correction and make the required changes in Form B of the plaintiff., pub-4004110930739750, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0