Removal of Major Penalty

An employee who has been awarded a major Penalty may prefer the Departmental Appeal directly to the appellate Authority within thirty days from the date of communication of the order. The empowered authority shall call for the record of the case and may comment on the points raised in the appeal from the concerned department or office. On the consideration of the Appeal or by the review petition, the authority uphold the Order in writing or reject the appeal or review petition or set aside the order.

Our team deals effectively to file Appeals, Constitution Petitions before the Service Tribunals and in High Courts.

Ask a Question

Get legal advice from an lawyer